Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mediterranean Mermaid





 
She swims to the depths of the sea to recover fragments of another mysterious world, hiding them away in her underwater castle so covered in moss and sea life that the treasure hunters will never find them........Nora Corbett
 
My 3rd project off the UFO pile this year!  Woohoo!!  Using a hoop for this entire project drove me insane.  I guess that's why I ended up throwing her into the "pile" shortly after starting her.  Normally I stitch in hand until I get to the beading, then I use a hoop.  I am very glad though that I chose to get her finished up, as she is very beautiful in person.
 
Onto another UFO......until next time.
 
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Le trame della Galaverna said...

E'bellissima complimenti. Giovanna

Unknown said...

Hello! :) Did you buy fabric in online shop? If so please write link.