Monday, March 09, 2015

Coral Charms

 
Finally!!  After months of a little stitching here and there and feeling like I haven't made much progress, I have a finish!
 
Coral Charms of the La Petite Mermaids Collection, designed by Nora Corbett.  She was a joy to stitch until I got the millions of beads!  I honestly felt like it was a little over done for a smaller design....that is until she was all finished!  She sparkles and glitters and is so lovely.  I'm glad that I persisted in finishing her.
 
 
 
 



 
 
Happy Stitching!


6 comments:

The Maiden said...

She is beautiful! I love it when I get to see the new ones in all their glory! I too am lost in the land of beading with Undine at the moment.

Carol said...

Thank you! Undine is so pretty and on my list to do. I just haven't found that fabric that "speaks" to me for her yet. Good luck with your beading!

Anette kincsei said...

Wooow!! This is beautiful!!!! Congrats your works!!!

Carol said...

Thank you Anette! Your Mermaid Verde is so beautiful!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous finish! I've just come across your blog as I was searching for some inspiration for when I start Coral Charms :) I'm still looking for that perfect fabric.

Secrets of Pakistan said...

secretsofpakistan has a big catalogue of businesses, in every city there are thousands of registered businesses, shops and service providers. It is not easy to find the list of businesses online. We have solved the problem by providing a complete list of Pakistani web directory online. Now you can search free in the local directory of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad or any other city of Pakistan. Find Pakistani Businessman contact for services, and find address, email address and contact number of any business in Pakistan.

https://secretsofpakistan.com/